SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

My Goal Is Almost Here! And Can't Wait Until Sikhscape Comes Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

My Goal Is Almost Here! And Can't Wait Until Sikhscape Comes Back! Empty
PostSubject: My Goal Is Almost Here! And Can't Wait Until Sikhscape Comes Back!   My Goal Is Almost Here! And Can't Wait Until Sikhscape Comes Back! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 pm

What's up everyone?! This has been a very long month without Sikhscape, but it will be back soon. In the meantime, I've been working on 99 Woodcutting on Runescape. Before Sikhscape went down I had 93, I'm at 96 at the moment. Everyone add me on Runescape, my username is Sycodunce5. I hope for 99 Woodcutting soon. And I can't wait to see you all on Sikhscape again, peace out for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/futuramakicksass

My Goal Is Almost Here! And Can't Wait Until Sikhscape Comes Back!
Page 1 of 1