SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

Welcome to Sikhscape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Simar
I Have your Poster on my Wall.
Mod Simar

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Welcome to Sikhscape Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Sikhscape   Welcome to Sikhscape Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Where one guy named Matt talks to another guy named Matt. It seems to me that the forums are becoming a place only for Matt, the co-owner, and Matt, Sycodunce5, to talk with, while me and Jatt throw in some addtional comments. Not that it isn't perfectly fine for Matt and Matt to have their conversations, but other users need to start up some discussions. These forums are for the users of Sikhscape, talk about what ever you feel like talking about, even if it has nothing to do with Sikhscape. As long as it isn't spam of course. So, go ahead users of Sikhscape spread your wings and soar releasing comments that fall from the heavens of your mind pounding the delicate ground of these forums.
Yea I just went all out poetic on that.........

So get posting!!!!

Sincerely,
s1mar209
Back to top Go down
Mod Crap
I <3 Posting
Mod Crap

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Welcome to Sikhscape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sikhscape   Welcome to Sikhscape Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Couldnt Agree more.
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com/index.htm

Welcome to Sikhscape
Page 1 of 1