SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back?

Go down 

Would you like sikhscape back?
Yes
Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_lcap67%Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
no
Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_lcap0%Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Either
Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_lcap33%Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Dont play sikhscape anymore
Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_lcap0%Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mod Crap
I <3 Posting
Mod Crap

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Empty
PostSubject: Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back?   Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Well Players That or still with sikhscape I have Gotten alot more skills in Private Servers for example i Learned how to code D claws special I've been making my own Spells and i got a new spell Book Etc. I would return to sikhscape if you would like it to come back up, also i will be able to host it if no one else can.
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com/index.htm

Should i Attempt to Bring sikhscape back?
Page 1 of 1