SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

We might get it back!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Diva
In-Game & Forum Owners
In-Game & Forum Owners
Mod Diva

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-10

We might get it back! Empty
PostSubject: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey guys its Diva, and Jatt and I were talking, and if we get more people on the forums then we might get SikhScape back by the end of the summer. But only if we get players to play. It will be for everyone to play and we'll have everyone back. So hopefully we'll get more people on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Mod Sikh
Founders
Mod Sikh

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Yeah...
"Jatt" and I also were talking @ the Sikh Temple talking if we should or shouldn't bring it back...
Also what's his face, Chris, Made his own server.

And and BTW, I'll send everyone that is registered on this website a Message to come back!
Back to top Go down
http://theisnkclan.webs.com/
nick81096
n00b poster
n00b poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: nick81096   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

hey guys i know yall definately dont remember me except for sycodunce but anyways this was my first 317 i ever played i was the shit.then yall went to 508 and i couldnt download the server because hp laptops are gay but anyways i want yall to get a hold of me if yall put the server back up i will get all of my friends and my cousins to play. but id like to keep in touch cuz i would really love to play with syco and all of yall again.

FROM,

NICK81096

P.S. ILL KEEP A TAB OF FOURMS OPEN SO I CAN ALWAYS BE ON
Back to top Go down
Mod Sikh
Founders
Mod Sikh

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

nick81096 wrote:
hey guys i know yall definately dont remember me except for sycodunce but anyways this was my first 317 i ever played i was the shit.then yall went to 508 and i couldnt download the server because hp laptops are gay but anyways i want yall to get a hold of me if yall put the server back up i will get all of my friends and my cousins to play. but id like to keep in touch cuz i would really love to play with syco and all of yall again.

FROM,

NICK81096

P.S. ILL KEEP A TAB OF FOURMS OPEN SO I CAN ALWAYS BE ON

Sure, We'll let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theisnkclan.webs.com/
Mod Chip
Staff Member
Mod Chip

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Im not jewish but ill still play
Back to top Go down
http://wewereboredproductions.weebly.com
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 am

Im down.
Back to top Go down
Mod Diva
In-Game & Forum Owners
In-Game & Forum Owners
Mod Diva

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks guys for supporting me, hopefully we'll get more people!
Back to top Go down
Mod Diva
In-Game & Forum Owners
In-Game & Forum Owners
Mod Diva

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Mod Sikh wrote:
Yeah...
"Jatt" and I also were talking @ the Sikh Temple talking if we should or shouldn't bring it back...
Also what's his face, Chris, Made his own server.

And and BTW, I'll send everyone that is registered on this website a Message to come back!
Thanks Kam, we should talk more about bringing the server back and get together with Jatt and talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We might get it back!   We might get it back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We might get it back!
Page 1 of 1