SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??

Go down 
+2
Mod Simar
Mod Jatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Jatt
Founders
Mod Jatt

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Empty
PostSubject: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Is this server been turning into RapeScape, I've been taking like a 2-3 weeks break from SikhScape about now. So I log in today and see Matt having fun with Diva...and says its not what it looks like. Im like so this is what you people do whenI'm gone. AAnd I looked at my chatlogs and all you guys talk about is rape. Diva keeps saying things like "im raping chipper or matt or king" or saying type 5555 for me to rape you...wtf people. I hope you guys dont jack this server up.

~~$$JATT Ya boi~~~
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com
Mod Simar
I Have your Poster on my Wall.
Mod Simar

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am

That's the reason why I was saying our staff needs to act more mature, espically when your not around things can get hectic. Well if this gets worse there's only one thing left to do, remove all the staff members causing the problem, but hopefully we'll never have to resort to this.
Back to top Go down
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts

PostSubject: RE: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 am

I am really glad you have brought this up Jatt.

It is a problem, and some normal players in the game ask me why are they acting so weird.

Im usually online, Most of the time I'm on nobody is acting like that, but there has been quite a few ocassions where it has happend.

I do agree with S1mar209, some staff need to be more mature.
Back to top Go down
Mod Chip
Staff Member
Mod Chip

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Im not gunna mention any names but me and corey are always teleing kirat and hiding her.

Last edited by chipps on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wewereboredproductions.weebly.com
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 pm

I think we really need to revise a few staff members. Just today pkandthepked was talking about raping Kam and how he wants Kam in his bed. I know it was all a joke, but I told him Jatt has no sympathy for people who act immature, and he told me Jatt doesn't care. He went on to say I want Jatt in my bed. Neutral

Many of our staff show absolutely no leadership skills. They are supposed to act more mature, to seem helpful, but they go on and act as idiotic as they possibly can, and what kind of example do you think this sets for all the normal players? Before you now it Sikhscape will be full of trash talking players, and mods who won't do anything. Also whenever I go on to play I see so many mods and admins, and wonder do these people really deserve that position? Can they handle any sort of responsiblity? There are a few admins and mods I find truly helpful, who go above and beyond to help people out.

That's about it.

█S1mar209█
Back to top Go down
Mod Sikh
Founders
Mod Sikh

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm

*Removed.

Last edited by Mod Sikh on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theisnkclan.webs.com/
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:27 pm

*Removed.
Back to top Go down
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Character Charts

PostSubject: Agreed....   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:28 pm

s1mar209 wrote:
I think we really need to revise a few staff members. Just today pkandthepked was talking about raping Kam and how he wants Kam in his bed. I know it was all a joke, but I told him Jatt has no sympathy for people who act immature, and he told me Jatt doesn't care. He went on to say I want Jatt in my bed. Neutral

Many of our staff show absolutely no leadership skills. They are supposed to act more mature, to seem helpful, but they go on and act as idiotic as they possibly can, and what kind of example do you think this sets for all the normal players? Before you now it Sikhscape will be full of trash talking players, and mods who won't do anything. Also whenever I go on to play I see so many mods and admins, and wonder do these people really deserve that position? Can they handle any sort of responsiblity? There are a few admins and mods I find truly helpful, who go above and beyond to help people out.

That's about it.

█S1mar209█

This is egzactly how to put it, so many admins and mods log in and act so stupid.. They say like you said" Jatt doesn't care". It just really makes me mad how people want to be respected as admins or mods but act like a bunch of 6 year olds. I don't even know why they are part of staff.
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Th3 L0v3 wrote:
s1mar209 wrote:

That's about it.

█S1mar209█

This is egzactly how to put it, so many admins and mods log in and act so stupid.. They say like you said" Jatt doesn't care". It just really makes me mad how people want to be respected as admins or mods but act like a bunch of 6 year olds. I don't even know why they are part of staff.
I agree with you 100%. Hopefully this alerts Jatt to do some tremndous changes in the staff.
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:37 pm

I know I should'nt be double posting, but I just went on and saw a few mods acting utterly idiotic. I've noticed many female members on sikhscape have been getting a lot of attention. So, for a test I'm making a female acc. on sikhscape and trying to talk to all the male staff mems., and watch how they respond.
Back to top Go down
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Character Charts

PostSubject: I am sick of this.   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

I just logged in and what do i see.

Pkandthepked tries to ask me out, and 3 people all staff call me hottie.

But then a new mod is there, and Guess who made him, MATT.,,,....

They all are acting so imature and being a complete idiot to me.. Matt asks me if i have a problem with him making a mod, i said: This is getting worse and worse as it goes. then logged out.
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Hopefully I can discuss this problem with Jatt today. He said he might be coming to my house, so if he does I'll talk to him about it, but I'm pretty sire he's been keeping an eye on the server a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Lol you see the problem is that people who dont desrve these postions Mod,Admni Abuse the power or say somthing like omg i suck (somthing)

Ect. You will need to demote some people to at least 5 admnis. 2 co owners And 5 mods. then all spots are closed permantley.Then the problem will be resolved. but even so they just need to act more mature. if not done so Players will be chatoic,rude,and stupid.and even if yell was for regular players mods and admnis / any one in power just abuses it to make spam or say somthing idiototic and some mods will even threaten you just because you say somthing not rude mean or ect even banning for no reason or player like this banning moron. but there name is actually moron jatt you have to make some serious consideration on what your going to do with your game take charge or lay back and let it turn into rapescape not saying this is your fault but its the peoples who give into it. and have no respect for others who are around them thats all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Fatboy12 wrote:
Lol you see the problem is that people who dont desrve these postions Mod,Admni Abuse the power or say somthing like omg i suck (somthing)

Ect. You will need to demote some people to at least 5 admnis. 2 co owners And 5 mods. then all spots are closed permantley.Then the problem will be resolved. but even so they just need to act more mature. if not done so Players will be chatoic,rude,and stupid.and even if yell was for regular players mods and admnis / any one in power just abuses it to make spam or say somthing idiototic and some mods will even threaten you just because you say somthing not rude mean or ect even banning for no reason or player like this banning moron. but there name is actually moron jatt you have to make some serious consideration on what your going to do with your game take charge or lay back and let it turn into rapescape not saying this is your fault but its the peoples who give into it. and have no respect for others who are around them thats all i have to say.
Well said, demotion is the only choice we'll have left if staff memebers don't act mature.
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Even some of the people that we have seen for somtime and even were acting mature at first our now being corrupted by other mods,adminis,cos well we need an auto ban or an cuss word blocked im not sure how were going to resolve this problem but i know for sure some people are going to be demoted
Back to top Go down
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Character Charts

PostSubject: I don't know.   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Just logging in right now gives me enough proof that fits this whole topic.
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Well said.But th3 i would like you to post some screenshots so we can catch these morons in the act Wink
Back to top Go down
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Character Charts

PostSubject: Please please   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Please do so, i am trying to log in right now but my client keeps freezing, so do so, i dont even feel in the mood to be talked too by any of them.
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 pm

I cant log on atm i was asking.But back to the topic lets put them on some test make a new acc or get on alt not letting them know its you. And make a few test or exams for them then we will see who desrves there postion and who shall be demoted and booted from sikhcape
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm going to try and inform Jatt as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Mhmmm ok lets see... whats going to heppen it will be very good... to see them expelled from sikhcape or demoted
Back to top Go down
Mod Chip
Staff Member
Mod Chip

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Th3 L0v3 wrote:
I just logged in and what do i see.

Pkandthepked tries to ask me out, and 3 people all staff call me hottie.

But then a new mod is there, and Guess who made him, MATT.,,,....

They all are acting so imature and being a complete idiot to me.. Matt asks me if i have a problem with him making a mod, i said: This is getting worse and worse as it goes. then logged out.

I call you baby but i hope you know im just joking around?
Back to top Go down
Mod Chip
Staff Member
Mod Chip

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:18 pm

srry accidently double posted--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??   We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We playing SikhScape Or RapeScape??
Page 1 of 1