SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

My First Day At The High School.

Go down 
+2
Mod Simar
Mod Syco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

My First Day At The High School. Empty
PostSubject: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Sup peeps, today was my first day at the high school, you can say it was like hell. I got loaded with homework on the first day, I got in trouble 2 times in the same class. Plus the school is kinda big and i got lost. It Was Boring. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/futuramakicksass
Mod Simar
I Have your Poster on my Wall.
Mod Simar

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm

sweet wut grade u in, my school started like 3 weeks ago its all good but i've been loaded with homework
Back to top Go down
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

i am in 9th grade. I just learned today that it's not an easy grade lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mod Jatt
Founders
Mod Jatt

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: Lol I became started high school like yesterday lolz   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Yeah I am in 9th grade(freshman) now. And its pretty easy, today was my second day, all my teachers love me, I got some senior friends, and some girls (hehe.) Also I am in Pre-A.P. English, Pre-Physics, and Pre-Geometry whic hare the highest classes I can get. And Yeah Im pimpin ta school, yeap no fags theres wanna mess with the wangsta. I also lost most of my school gang (like 60 people), now its only 15 people. And also I havent been on much because of loads of homework from AP classes. P.S. I know about only about 25% of school (like 300 people) lolz this year.

well pm me anytime

Ur Homedawg, Jatt--- A.K.A in real life --- >$$LiL GiLL$$, the Pwnjabi P1mp1n Wangsta Nigga aight!
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:50 pm

lol today was my first day and i got loads of homework. thought id'e never get it done -.-
Back to top Go down
Mod Jatt
Founders
Mod Jatt

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: lol u know what my daily work is...   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

One Big math assignment, and has to be checked, and have lots of work or no credit (strict), for English, an essay a week(analysis), a literature worksheet everyday, and a test every week(studying), required amount of reading per day, Physics assignment sheets, and work in textbooks, lol piano homework for practicing tones etc, and then theres loads more. lol
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:57 am

I havent started yet woohoo king
Back to top Go down
Mod Simar
Mod Simar

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 am

Jatt wrote:
One Big math assignment, and has to be checked, and have lots of work or no credit (strict), for English, an essay a week(analysis), a literature worksheet everyday, and a test every week(studying), required amount of reading per day, Physics assignment sheets, and work in textbooks, lol piano homework for practicing tones etc, and then theres loads more. lol
u got physics??? my school u have to take earth science and then biology in 10th grade but after that u get to choose from anotomy, chemistry, and physics
also my shcools girl volleyball team played against your schools
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 pm

I started school today well pre school and it sucked so hard i got piled with work for monday im in 10th grade it sucks so badly afro skipped some grades also lol santa
Back to top Go down
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 am

lol! lol! i'm in 9th grade, it sucks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fat pure13
Fat pure13

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm

I didnt get homework today and im so happy about it lol hehehehe Cool
Back to top Go down
Mod Crap
I <3 Posting
Mod Crap

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:43 pm

that sucks lol
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com/index.htm
Mod King
n00b poster
n00b poster

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: high school   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Man I hated my fist day at high school being a freshman and all Sucks cant wate till next year.

http://www.wereboredproductions.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Day At The High School.   My First Day At The High School. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Day At The High School.
Page 1 of 1