SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

New minigame idea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

New minigame idea. Empty
PostSubject: New minigame idea.   New minigame idea. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 pm

I have been thinking for a while about a great minigame for the server, and well i have figured out one. Many people like team mini games, where you stick together and fight to the finish. Well my minigame is somewhat like that.

Each player will start off with a map indicating the area in which to go and an item. Now all players in the team will have the same map and so on. So wherever the map shows, you go. Kinda like a clue scroll. Once you find the designated spot, you and your team drop the item indicated on the map on the exact spot. After doing so, 5 monsters will appear, and they wont be your average Zamorak mages, or Hill giants. No they will be 5 challenging monsters, when they are dead, your team will be teleported to a special room, and you will choose together which master boss to destroy, While choosing it tells you what possible items are dropped from the monster, and what its weaknesses and max hits are. Once you kill the monster you will get the prize.

This could be hard to program in some ways, but im sure it wont be much harder then any of the other things, This minigame can provide ways for getting hard earned weapons such as all the treasure trail items.

Well this is somthing i just thought of so if you have any suggestions to this please let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down

New minigame idea.
Page 1 of 1