SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Crap
I <3 Posting
Mod Crap

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D Empty
PostSubject: Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D   Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Post it all Here Thanks Basketball cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com/index.htm
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D   Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 pm

I think slow training and good economy would be great. I mean thats what basically everyone is after now. Being the first person to acheive an item, would be fun for people to do. And it would take longer. It wouldn't even have to be a 508 source. It could easily be normal and people would still play if for the fact of great economy and slow training. So yes please i hope you do this Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Jatt
Founders
Mod Jatt

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D   Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Yeah, but all that will take like almost two weeks to two months, depending on the way you code it. But yeah after I leave SikhScape I'll have a good economy.
Back to top Go down
http://sikhscape.ogamefever.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D   Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post 2009 BEHIND topics here :D
Page 1 of 1