SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Empty
PostSubject: Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...   Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Way back in the old day's before the new RuneScape graphics came out, me and my brother Trev (RuneScape username was Trevmeister8) went into PK and was teaming some noobs, Trev was a higher combat level than me so he hit more on our opponent. When the noob was owned Trev got an item he was holding in his inventory, Trev had scored a Rune Kite Shield (H5), and back in the day that thing was worth a good amount of cash. If me and Trev still played RuneScape I swear to god we would be rich, but we both quit. For all you SikhScape players who still play RuneScape, here's a helpful tip for when you're PKing: DO NOT GET OWNED! Happy PKing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/futuramakicksass
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...   Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Before the runescape graphics were here. I was pking with a couple friends with mine, I got a kill and scored 735k worth of stuff in one drop. And just recently 2 days ago i pked a corrupt d mace Smile (worth 640k)

But overall i love the old pking alot better.
Back to top Go down
Mod Syco
Top Poster!
Top Poster!
Mod Syco

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...   Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:21 am

Th3 L0v3 wrote:
Before the runescape graphics were here. I was pking with a couple friends with mine, I got a kill and scored 735k worth of stuff in one drop. And just recently 2 days ago i pked a corrupt d mace Smile (worth 640k)

But overall i love the old pking alot better.

Wow, nice PK. Smile I definitely love the old RuneScape better than all the new updates that Jagex has put in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/futuramakicksass
Mod L0v3
Staff Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character Charts

PostSubject: Re: Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...   Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh most definately same here. But the new recent update is still bad. I dont like it that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...   Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way Back In The Old RuneScape Day's...
Page 1 of 1