SikhScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SikhScape

This is a forum where the players of SikhScape can chat and find out the newest updates and on of this game. It is not just for a server or game, but a community for talking and online gaming! Please take the time to register!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VIP Only!  

Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Simar
I Have your Poster on my Wall.
Mod Simar

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Character Charts
Sikhscape wars, Sikh, Demons, Death Demon:

Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules   Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Signatures are a big deal on all sorts of forums including this one, and so are signature limits. I will continue to build on this thread as much as possible.

First of all your sig should not have image upon image stacked on top of each other. Your sig limit is 275 by 500 pixels and it should not exceed this limit. Also GIFS are NOT allowed in sigs because they easily become a nuisance. A GIf is like a short animation or flash like video in your sig. Also no sig shall contain bad language, and you are allowed to have links in your sig as long as they do not lead to bad websites. Also those little pokemon,dragons, etc. that you click to lvl up are allowed in sigs as long as they have appropriate names, and you dont make threads asking people to lvl them up for you. Aslo gamertags, gamercards, and etc. are allowed.

These are all the current rules, feel free to post any questions or comments.
Back to top Go down
blakeflame
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
blakeflame

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules   Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 am

0.o u added me on da 360, Ill be on later today. Do u have Cod WaW and btw my mic is at my other house Sad
Back to top Go down
http://csskklan.webs.com

Signatures (Sig limits) & Rules
Page 1 of 1